Naturopathic Institute Student Housing
Many students travel from a distance for our weekend educational programs and are comforted to find a home away from home at our facility. For $75 per weekend, students have the option of staying at the Naturopathic Community Center in one of our many themed guest bedrooms.
- Multiple Rooms (two beds per room)
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Use of fully furnished kitchen and dining area
- Comfortable community living room
- Overflow reservations are made at a local bed-and-breakfast and nearby hotel.
- Use of entire Therapy Room (includes Infrared Sauna, Detoxing Foot Soak, Magnetic Bio-Photon Bed, Automatic Massage Bed, Color Therapy, Sound Therapy, and the Body Vibe).
If you are unable to keep your registration for housing, we require notice by the Tuesday prior to your scheduled weekend. If cancellation occurs the Wednesday or Thursday prior to your class weekend, a cancellation fee of $40 will be assessed. The full $75 accommodation fee will be required for cancellations occurring Friday-Sunday of your scheduled weekend stay.
Use of our housing facilities require an annual $5 application fee payable to the Naturopathic Community Center. If interested in the opportunity to stay at the Naturopathic Community Center while at student, please call (989) 773-1714 to ensure availability. Rooms fill up fast, so it’s in your best interest to register for housing in advance for all expected school weekends.