A very special graduation ceremony and dinner is arranged for you and your guests at the successful completion of each year of study. As a graduate, your dinner and use of cap and gown are included in your tuition; guests are most welcome but must be registered and paid for in advance. An announcement and invitation will be sent to you a few weeks before the event; please respond by the RSVP date given.
Graduation requirements for a diploma program include:
- 90% attendance with satisfactory participation in each of the classes, plus testing, required in the specific program (class hours; hours in directed study, teaching, and/or practice outside of class, which is verified by the academic staff);
- 75% or better on every class test;
- 75% or better on each part of the final exam: written, oral, practical;
- Successful completion and submission by the due date of directed study assignments
- Completion of the program within 36 months of starting date; and,
- All fees paid before you are qualified to test.
If you have any questions regarding graduation, please give us a call at (989) 773-1714.