Naturopathic School – Wisconsin
At the Naturopathic Institute of Therapies and Education, we are now enrolling Wisconsin residents in our holistic health education. We have had over 100 graduating classes from our three programs:
- Natural Health
- Holistic Doula
- Therapeutic Bodywork
Take a look at the list below to see why the Naturopathic Institute stands apart from the rest:
- Trusted Teaching Since 1995
- Meaningful Instructor/Student Ratio
- Accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
Still have questions? You can request additional information with this form, or you can give us a call at (989) 773-1714.
Since 1995, the Naturopathic Institute has educated countless students on the ins and outs of natural health. We offer exceptional accommodations for Wisconsin residents so they can join us on their wellness journey. Our goal is to help you achieve your holistic health and education goals.
With over 20 years of experience, we have crafted several programs to equip our students with the training they need. These robust programs include:
- Natural Health: This program offers four years of extensive instruction with each year granting you a new credential in the natural health field. Students are encouraged to complete the course in its entirety to receive their Certified Naturopath (C.N.) diploma.
- Holistic Doula: After embarking on this sixth-month course, you will be prepared to assist with natural childbirth in a home or hospital setting. The primary focus of this course is supporting the mother through the pregnancy, birth, and early infancy stages.
- Therapeutic Bodywork: Our 12-month program will equip you with all the necessary tools to begin a career as a massage therapist. You will be trained in Swedish relaxation, pressure points, deep tissue massages, lymphatic drain, and more. Completing our program gives you the skills needed to apply for a license to practice massage therapy.
Everyone has a wellness journey to follow, and it’s easier with the proper expertise. Allow us to help you develop that expertise. By choosing one of our three courses, you will be equipping yourself to tackle whatever road you choose to take. As Bessheen Baker, our founder, likes to say, “Health is not a flower that you pick; it is a path that you must follow.”
Accommodations at the Naturopathic Institute
If you’re worried that being a Wisconsin resident will keep you from studying with us, we have great news. The Naturopathic Institute offers comfortable accommodations for our out-of-state students that are built around our weekend schedule. We have also partnered with a local hotel when we experience an overflow of students. The best part: you’ll only be charged $85 per weekend no matter where you choose to stay.
Room reservations can be made at enrollment for the entire year or on a week-to-week basis.
Request Information and Consider Enrolling
Our 25 years of outstanding health education has earned us our accreditation with the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board. It’s a sign of how seriously we take your education and the services we provide. Our meaningful instructor/student ratio ensures that we can give each student the attention they need to succeed. Best of all: our doors are open to qualified students in Wisconsin.
You can fill out our online request form if you would like more information on how to start your journey. If you have any immediate questions, feel free to call (989) 773-1714.