Naturopathic School – Ohio
Here at the Naturopathic Institute, we offer a wide range of holistic health education. This comes in the form of three programs, including:
- Holistics Doula
- Natural Health
- Therapeutic Bodywork
Wondering whether the Naturopathic Institute is the right fit for you? Here are some of the things that set us apart:
- Trusted Teaching Since 1995
- Meaningful Instructor: Student Ratio
- Accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board
Looking to learn more? Request more information via our simple online form today and we will reach out. Be sure to give us a call at (989) 773-1714 for any questions that you may have.
Located just one state up in the heart of Michigan, the Naturopathic Institute offers accommodations to allow those in Ohio to experience our world-class naturopathic education.
We have had over 100 graduating classes in our Natural Health Program, Holistic Doula Program, and Therapeutic Bodywork Program and we are dedicated to continuing our education and development to help students grow in holistic health.
As experts in the naturopathic field dating back to our start in 1995, we have been able to perfect our three programs to be the pinnacle of education. Take a look to see what you can get in each of our in-depth programs:
- Natural Health: An extensive program with four years of training, you will receive a new credential after each year. After all four years, you will have a Certified Naturopath (C.N.) diploma and have the opportunity to become a Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) by taking the American Naturopathic Medical Association National Exam.
- Holistics Doula: Our seven-month training program teaches our students how to assist the mother through the process of natural childbirth, whether in a hospital or in-home. We even have certificate options that require a series of three classes that allow you to be there throughout the pregnancy, birth, and early infancy phases.
- Therapeutic Bodywork: With 625 hours of instruction and 100 hours of independent study, our therapeutic bodywork program meets the state-mandated requirements for becoming a licensed massage therapist. This is spread out over 12 months, meeting two weekends a month. Unique to our program is our education on nutrition, aromatherapy, flower remedies, and light healing touch therapy.
Our founder, Bessheen Baker, is fond of saying, “Health is not a flower that you pick; it is a path that you must follow.”
We encourage our students to follow their natural health path through one of our extensive programs to improve their natural health knowledge for both themselves and to share with others.
Accommodations at the Naturopathic Institute
Wondering about how studying at the Naturopathic Institute works for those in Ohio? We focus on affordable accommodations built around our weekend class schedule.
We provide bed and breakfast accommodations right on campus at $85 per weekend. . We are able to take in a number of students each weekend and have even partnered with a local hotel for overflow. However, whether you stay in our on-campus accommodations or at our partnering hotel, it will always be $85 per weekend.
You will be able to make your room reservations at enrollment for the entire year or do it on a week-by-week basis.
Request More Info and Consider Enrolling
We have been trusted since our start in 1995 by thousands. There’s a reason why we have earned our accreditation by the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board. Our instructor-to-student ratio allows us to provide more one-on-one experiences giving our students a more personalized education. Know that you are getting the most out of your naturopathic education with the Naturopathic Institute.
Request more education and speak with an expert by filling out our simple online form. We will reach out to you shortly.
To connect with us right away and ask any questions that you may have or learn more about what we offer, give us a call at (989) 773-1714.