Naturopathic School – Indiana
The Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education is now enrolling students from around the Indiana area in our holistic health courses. We’ve helped prepare thousands of students for careers in natural health with our programs:
- Natural Health
- Holistic Doula
- Therapeutic Bodywork
Take a look at the list below to see why the Naturopathic Institute stands apart from the rest:
- Trusted Teaching Since 1995
- Low Instructor/Student Ratio
- Accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board
For more information, fill out our online form here. You can also give us a call at (989) 773-1714.
The Naturopathic Institute has helped our students follow the path of holistic health education since 1995. Our courses are open to Indiana residents with our on-site accommodations. Let us walk with you on your journey to a new and dynamic career.
By joining our school, you will be learning from an institute of higher education with over 20 years of experience in educating students about holistic health. We’ve broken this expertise down into three programs:
- Natural Health: Over a four-year period, you will learn the fine details of natural health while gaining a new credential with each year you complete. Students who complete all four years will earn their Certified Naturopath (C.N.) diploma.
- Holistic Doula: Our Holistic Labor Companion program readies students to assist with natural childbirth in a home and hospital setting. You’ll be able to support a mother in her life through the pregnancy, birth, and early infancy stages.
- Therapeutic Bodywork: In just one year, you could be eligible to become a licensed massage therapist. Our Therapeutic Bodywork Practitioner program equips students with skills to apply for a massage therapy license.
Wherever you’re headed on your naturopathic journey, allow us to help you move forward. Choosing one of the three programs we offer will give you the tools necessary to achieve your goals. As Bessheen Baker, our founder, likes to say, “Health is not a flower that you pick; it is a path that you must follow.”
Accommodations at the Naturopathic Institute
For any Indiana students looking to attend our Mount Pleasant-based school, you don’t have to worry about where to stay. We at the Naturopath Institute offer comfortable accommodations for all out-of-state attendees. Room reservations can be made on a week-to-week basis or in advance for the entire year. Although we can accommodate 26 students in our facility, and partnered with a local hotel to reserve rooms for all students. No matter where you stay, the cost will only be $85 per weekend.
Request Information and Consider Enrolling
The Naturopathic Institute is your best option for expanding your horizons in the field of natural health. We have provided educational excellence for our students since 1995 and have accomplishments like accreditation with the American Naturopathic Medical Certification Board to show for it. Low instructor/student ratios and weekend class schedules show that the success of our students comes first. Not only our local students, but are eligible Indiana applicants as well.
Fill out this request form here if you want more information. You can also give us a call at (989) 773-1714 with any immediate questions.