Naturopathic School – Illinois
No matter what form of holistic health education you are looking for, the Naturopathic Institute is your answer to learn from and with the experts. We offer three programs, all designed to prime you for success. These include the:
- Holistics Doula Program
- Natural Health Program
- Therapeutic Bodywork Program
Still wondering whether or not the Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education is the right choice for your naturopathic education? Be sure to consider these advantages that set us apart as the only option that makes sense for you:
- Trusted Since Our Start in 1995
- Positive Ratio of Instructors to Students
- Accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board
Please, fill out our online form today to request more info on who we are and what we offer. We will reach out shortly. Give us a call at (989) 773-1714 to get in touch with us right away.
Here at the Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education, our goal is to share a multi-faceted naturopathic education with as many ambitious and determined students as possible. To make that dream a reality, we offer convenient and affordable accommodations to allow us to spread what we teach here in Michigan to those in Illinois.
We encourage you to jump at the opportunity and join the ranks of the over 100 graduating classes that have walked through our halls and become expert practitioners through our Natural Health Program, Holistic Doula Program, and Therapeutic Bodywork Program.
We have built our programs out of our experience, which goes back to our start all the way back in 1995. In that time, we have perfected and evolved our three programs. Take a look to see how they are built for your success:
- Natural Health: We offer four years of training for this extensive program. After each year, you’ll earn a new credential, with a Certified Naturopath (C.N.) diploma after four years along with the opportunity to take the American Naturopathic Medical Association National Exam and become a Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.).
- Holistics Doula: Our doula program is focused on teaching you how to assist the mother throughout the natural childbirth process; during pregnancy, birth, and the early infancy phases. This seven-month training program will earn you a diploma, but there are also certificate options with just a series of three classes that allow you to be there throughout the entire process.
- Therapeutic Bodywork: We meet the state-mandated requirements for becoming a licensed massage therapist with 625 hours of instruction and 100 hours of independent study spread out over 12 months, meeting two weekends each month. We have a unique focus in our program, with additional classes in nutrition, aromatherapy, flower remedies, and light healing touch therapy.
“Health is not a flower that you pick; it is a path that you must follow.” – Bessheen Baker, Founder, The Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education.
This is a motto that we aim to follow and pass on to our students. We want to help guide you through these programs to follow your natural health path to serve yourself and others.
Accommodations at the Naturopathic Institute
We have noticed a lack of good options for naturopathic education out there. That means that to meet our goal of sharing our expertise, we offer affordable accommodations to allow those living as far as Illinois to affordably study here at the Naturopathic Institute.
Our accommodations are just $85 per weekend and can be reserved at enrollment for the entire year or on a week-to-week basis. There are a number of rooms available, and we add to our flexibility with partnerships with local hotels for overflow. Whether you stay with one of our partners or us, you will always pay the same rate of $85.
Request More Info and Consider Enrolling
The Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education is the holistic health education provider that you can feel confident in. Get the most out of your education with our low instructor-to-student ratio that can’t be beaten, knowing that we are qualified as we are accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board.
For more info and to learn more about the Naturopathic Institute and any of our programs, request more info by filling out our simple online form. We are just a phone call away for any questions you have; just reach out at (989) 773-1714.