The Naturopathic Institute of Therapies & Education is the life-changing academic and career institute for naturopathic study. We offer a variety of programs and extended learning opportunities geared toward the world of natural health.
We base what we offer on one simple phrase: Challenge your mind; find your calling.
Our Naturopathic Academic Programs
We offer three programs that allow you to pursue your goals in the natural health world with a focus on improving your understanding of natural health, allowing you to best help those around you. These programs include:
- Naturopathy: This four-year program qualifies you for your natural health profession and results in a Certified Naturopath Diploma, with the opportunity to sit for an exam to qualify for the title of Naturopathic Doctor. You will earn a different credential each year as you gain more and more knowledge of the world of natural health.
- Holistic Doula: We offer a seven-month program, with seven classes, to earn a diploma, as well as a three-class program that will earn you a certificate.
- Therapeutic Bodywork: This program qualifies you to become a licensed massage therapist in the state of Michigan. Throughout the program, you will be introduced to a number of different and important principles and foundations.
These programs are offered with classes in session year-round. Through these classes, you can sign up for the entire program or individual classes.
More Learning Opportunities
Expanding your knowledge doesn’t stop with our three programs. Through our connections with Herbs Etc and the Naturopathic Community Center, we offer these additional learning opportunities:
- Internship Hours Available at Herbs Etc: You can work side-by-side with our qualified practitioners at Herbs Etc natural herbs store by taking advantage of available internship hours. This hands-on experience will accelerate your classroom knowledge to the next level. These experiences help the student gain part of their required 200 hours of internship for the four year program.
- Naturopathic Community Center Extended Learning: To add to what you’re learning in your classes, you can attend a variety of classes that we offer through the Naturopathic Community Center. We have Tuesday Teachings, Healthy Eating Classes, and Saturday/Sunday Seminars for you to choose from.
Our goal is to be a unique educational resource for you, which is why we aim to provide instructional opportunities to you throughout your career.
Learn More About the Naturopathic Institute Directly from Our Founder
Get Individual Support from the Naturopathic Institute
We want to assist you through every step of your natural health journey. That is why we offer multiple forms of support to help turn your dreams into reality, including:
- Tutoring: Our goal is to help you make the most out of your education here at the Naturopathic Institute. That is why we offer free tutoring and homework assistance to all diploma students.
- Financial Budgeting: We want to make education at the Naturopathic Institute fit your needs, which is why we offer tuition plans beyond our standard policies. Reach out to us and we will work out a custom plan that fits your needs.
Whether you are looking for academic support or need adjusted financial terms, our friendly staff here at the Naturopathic Institute is happy to work with you to determine your best options.
Request More Information Today
Have questions? Want to learn more about the Naturopathic Institute, what we offer, and how we can help you? Give us a call today at (989) 773-1714 or leave us a message by filling out our Request Information Form and we will contact you shortly.