Massage Therapist in Rose City, MI
Rose City Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. is a busy, well-established chiropractic clinic in Rose City, MI. We provide a high level of massage therapy to our patients. Our current therapist has been on staff with us for the past 10 years. We are in need of a second therapist to provide services one to two days per week.
Our massage therapists have the benefit of a safe, supervised, and fully furnished environment. The massage therapy room is equipped with massage table & massage chair, as well a heated blanket, oils, and lotions, etc.
All supplies are furnished at no expense to the massage therapist.
- Provide 25-, 55-, and 80-minute therapeutic manual massage.
- Complete professional and timely SOAP notes.
- Intake & inital evaluation of new patients.
- Consult with chiropractors on staff regarding specific needs of patients.
- Proficiency in various massage modalities including myofascial release, PNF, and positional release.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and occupational health.
- Experience with etherapeutic massage helpful.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Part-time with ability for hours to increase in response to need.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Professional Developmental Experience
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Keep 100% of Patient Tips
- Complimentary Chiropractic Care
- Comfortable & Professional Workng Environment
- Chiropractors on Staff to Provide Professonal Advice & Consultation
Supplemental Pay Types
- Bonus Opportunities
- State of Michigan Massage Therapy License (Required)
Rose City Chiropractic Clinic
Address: 3292 N. M-22, Rose City, MI, 48654
Phone: (989) 685-2631