Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers in Manistee, MI
- Must hold and maintain a Michigan state license
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Capable of performing massage services with expertise while meeting the guests’ expectations
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The individual’s primary role is to provide consistent, professional massages and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols with a basic knowledge of all services provided at Nectar Spa & Salon. Excellent compensation based on experience and scheduling can be flexible based on availability.
- Capable of performing menu items in your service area of expertise accurately and timely to meet the guests’ expectations.
- Responsible for greeting guests visiting the facility and providing them with appropriate information.
- Should be knowledgeable of all services the Spa provides, along with treatments and products that are offered.
- Utilize every opportunity to enhance the public image of the spa
- Guard the guests’ privacy and modesty.
- Preserve the spa atmosphere at all times.
- Attend periodic meetings to inform you of new information; attend any product training seminars as requested.
- Checking in and out inventory of your service bin with management for your shift.
- Mobility to move about the spa easily.
- Visual and auditory range must include immediate environment.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Uphold standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor.
Employment is through The McCahill Group, a consulting and management firm. The McCahill Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please apply by sending an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The McCahill Group
Located in the Little River Casino & Resort