Spa Manager in Manistee, MI
Manages the Nectar Spa and Salon. Provide great leadership to a team of professionals, while maintaining a wellbalanced, clean, safe, and fully functional Spa and Salon.
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- 4 year degree in Business Administration or related field; 4 years as Spa and/or Salon Manage; or 8+ years Spa and Salon experience
- Working knowledge of beauty treatments, products and salon procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day to day operations of the spa/salon
- Respond to manager level customer issues, concerns and feedback
- Optimize customer satisfaction based on best practices and benchmarks
- Schedule work hours, manage productivity and monitor staff goals
- Oversee cash management and budgetary responsibilities of spa and salon
- Oversee complimentary services within guidelines established by management
- Maintain knowledge of casino promotions and events
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and monitor what competitors are doing to maintain market dominance and exceptional performance
- Monitor and report monthly inventory in a timely manner
- Product management including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products and returns
- Conduct spa/salon services when needed, commission possible.
- Maintain guests’ privacy and modesty
- Assist in hiring, retaining, promoting, evaluating, training, disciplining and terminating employees
- Must adhere to safety rules and regulations of Little River Casino Resort
- Attend periodic meetings to inform you of new information; attend any product training seminars as requested.
- Communicate facility concerns to Corporate office via phone or e-mail
- Communicate spa staff concerns to Corporate office
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong computer skills with experience in word processing, databases and spreadsheets (ability to demonstrate proficiency)
- Must possess professionalism, passion, energy and creativity
- Strong organizational, written and communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer service driven with great interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary to maintain and deliver quality service.
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to manage extensive amounts of paperwork with high confidentiality standards
- Ability to operate most office equipment (computer, fax, copier, etc.)
All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying this position. Staff members may be required to perform other job-related duties by their supervisor
Employment is through The McCahill Group, a consulting and management firm. The McCahill Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please apply by sending an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The McCahill Group
Located in the Little River Casino & Resort